Do you want to be better prepared to meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of people in times of crisis and disaster? Do you want to have the tools and confidence to know what to do when disaster strikes close to home?
Crisis Response International has trained and mobilized thousands of people just like you. Join us for this two-day, interactive video seminar and become a certified disaster relief responder.
Watch this 2-minute video for a good idea of what we’re all about!
What to Expect at a Disaster Response Seminar
These transformational events are facilitated by a seasoned CRI facilitator and include hands-on exercises, role-playing, simulations, discussion, and personal ministry times. We begin and end each day with worship and prayer.
It’s CRI’s heart to see the Body of Christ well-trained, equipped and prepared to mobilize in the power of the Holy Spirit during times of crisis. You do not have to sit idly by during the next disaster. Train NOW so you can deploy later!
CRI’s Disaster Response Seminar is designed to impart the knowledge, values, and ministry skills an individual needs to become a CRI Responder. The course covers topics such as basic disaster chaplaincy, crisis ministry, personal preparedness, prophecy, healing and deliverance, deployment protocol and much more.
Seminar Graduates will Receive:
- 12 Hours of Interactive and Hands-on Training
- Certificate of Completion
- CRI Hard Hat, Deployment T-shirt, Responder Badge, Level Sticker
- Ability to Deploy with CRI Around the World
- Discount Coupon to use in CRI’s Online Store
- Access to Personal Fundraising Platform for your Deployments
- Invitation to join our Private CRI Responder Group on Facebook
- Invitation to Sign-up for the Deployment Text Alert System
- Access to Your Personalized Responder Profile – your own account in which to log and update your CRI credentials, training and deployments
As a bonus, you will receive unlimited web access to this seminar so that you may enjoy referring to it again at your leisure.
Most importantly, as a trained and certified crisis responder, you also qualify to:
- Advance in your training level and skill set by receiving (paid) access to CRI’s online Courses 2, 3, 4 and Chaplaincy, Medical, Preparedness and Leadership Tracks
- Apply to join our excellent Chaplaincy Team
- Join our volunteer ranks and staff (upon approval)
Why wait? Sign up today and join others who want to make an impact.
There’s a place for everyone and your gifts make room for you! We invite you to be the hands, feet and heart of Christ where laborers are few and the harvest is ripe!
Additional Event Details
Location: Valley Church
Address:2900 Life Way, Caldwell, ID 83605
Date: To Be Determined, Check back soon!
Please note: Trainees must be present for the entire seminar in order to receive their certificate of completion, disaster response credentials, CRI hardhat, responder t-shirt, and (mandatory) background screening at no additional cost. Facilitator will take attendance daily.
Learn more about our Chaplaincy Team and Opportunities: http://criout.com/chaplaincy/
Join our Facebook Family: https://www.facebook.com/criout/
Please address questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there!
CRI Training Team