September 11 – November 23, 2019
As crisis increases in the earth, mercy missionaries are arising to answer the cry of the suffering.
What is ARC School?
The ARC School is an 11-week Crisis Response Missionary Training School that will radically change your life! You will gain skills to respond to the unique challenges of national and global crisis situations in the power of the Holy Spirit. You will learn how to establish God’s Kingdom in crisis and become a full-time, hope-filled Mercy Missionary.
Come enjoy spending time in a culture of prayer, worship, and missions. Study The Word and encounter God all while learning from amazing speakers at the CRI Mission Base in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
Students will have the opportunity right after the school to go on long or short-term deployment or join CRI Staff. During the ARC you will receive training and guidance to fundraise for this trip or to join the staff at the base.
Who is ARC School For?
We are calling forth worshippers, intercessors, messengers, laborers, compassionate caregivers, relief workers, disciple makers, equippers, refuge makers, rebuilders and Kingdom bringers!
We train believers of all ages, backgrounds, skill sets and giftings to respond to the unique challenges of the days ahead and reach the great harvest. Whether you want to do long-term missions or short, near or far, there is a place for you.
Come get equipped in this unique missions school with the opportunity to serve full-time on the mission field or locally at the new CRI Missions Base in Virginia.
Why should I consider ARC School?
- You know that a world in crisis needs more than a “Band-aid” and you want to be part of a transformational response so that cities and nations will be revived, restored and rebuilt on God’s Kingdom.
- You hear the calling to “Go” as Jesus commanded into the unique mission field of crisis and disaster and want to be equipped to become a CRI Missionary with the support of a spiritual family and a mission base to come and go from.
- You want to learn how to create a financial support structure so you can become a full-time crisis missionary.
- You long to discover your purpose, encounter God, gain freedom, grow in prayer and strengthen your spiritual gifts.
- You want to help bring all “four phases of disaster” (Mitigation, Preparedness, Response & Rebuilding) to come together as part of an Apostolic Response to Crisis.
- You can’t wait to be part of worship and prayer centered missional community that is passionate for Jesus.
- After the school, you may opt to “do CRI” full-time by supporting one of our many departments: Deployment, Training, Missions, ARC School, Missions Base, Farm, HOPE, etc.
- You are excited and anticipating great times spent on outreaches, mountain hikes and pool parties with your CRI family!
What You'll Learn
Gain & Release Freedom in Christ
Understand Your Identity
Become a Fully Funded Missionary
Develop an Apostolic Response to Crisis
Understand & Bring the Kingdom in Crisis
The Heart of Worship During Times of Trial
Become a Mercy Missionary & Hope Bringer
Deployment Leadership Training
Understand the Signs of The Times
Move in Your Spiritual Gifts
Basic & Advanced Chaplaincy Training & Certification
Become a Messenger
PTSD Healing and Ministry Model
Preparing Places of Refuge Pre-Disaster
Clean Water, Sanitation & Appropriate Technologies Post-Disaster
Farming, Animal Husbandry & Sustainability
Mobile HOPE & Intercessory Strike Teams
Mobile Kitchen Operations
Rebuild Cities on the Kingdom of God
Alternative Medicine & Wilderness Medical Training
Understand Missions & the Great Harvest
Communicate the Gospel
Disciple Making Movements
Leadership & Staff Training
Also Includes: CRI Basic Training (Certifies you as a CRI Responder. Previously trained Responders will be part of event team during “Basic Training Week”)
*Content is subject to change. Please do not disqualify yourself. We accept students of all ages and physical capabilities. During the application process, you will have the opportunity to share about yourself or any limitations you may have.
Here's Where We Answer Your Questions
ARC School is held at the CRI Mission Base, Training Camp & Conference Center:
2494 Camp Jaycee Road, Blue Ridge, Virginia 24064
Airport shuttles will be provided to and from Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional Airport (ROA) on arrival and departure days only.
The total cost of ARC School is $3,250. We know, that sounds like a lot. But don’t worry, God provides! We have a payment schedule and tools available to help you fundraise for the program!
- $35 Non-refundable background check/application fee
- $500 Deposit – due upon acceptance to hold student spot
- $2000.00 – due by the start of school
Payments can be made at any time. For assistance email firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completion of the school, you will have the opportunity to go on a missions trip with a team and/or join our Mission Base Staff. During the school, you will be trained and given resources to help you raise these additional funds required.
We encourage you to reach out to your friends, family, and church to support you in your endeavor to attend the ARC School. We have designed a student fundraising tool that is fully customizable and easy to use and share via email, text message and social media. Learning how to fundraise is an essential skill that every missionary and responder needs, so consider this step of faith an essential part of your training.
*Please WAIT to launch your fundraising campaign until after you have received application approval.
The process is simple. Simply click the link, enter your information and you will be sent a custom link to set-up your fundraising page. It is very easy to track donations and you will be notified automatically when donations come in on your behalf. All donations will be applied to your ARC school tuition.
During the ARC School you will receive additional fundraising training and will be given the tools and links to start fundraising for personal missionary support.Start My Fundraiser
How Do I Become ARC School Staff?
We are looking for individuals who have relationships and history within CRI to be a part of the ARC School Staff. These leaders will take on small responsibilities for the school and have a vested interest in the growth of the students. Staff members will meet one on one with the students as well as hold weekly devotional times with a small group.
There are a limited number of staff roles available. The schedule and expectations are the same as that of a student. In addition to filling out the student application, fill out the staff section towards the bottom as well. If accepted for a school staff role you will receive a 10% discount on tuition.
Are There Any Discounts Available?
- We are offering a 10% discount to anyone who applies and is accepted to perform the role of a School Staff member or as a Worship Leader.
- Married couples receive a 10% discount per person.
- We offer discounts for international students from developing counties of 30% for B countries and 50% discount for C countries based on per capita income and other data.
Is There Anything Else I Should Know?
Nope, that’s everything! We sincerely hope to see you at ARC School. We believe that everybody has the ability to serve, and we would love to be a part of your journey with Christ. For additional questions please email email@example.com.
For questions regarding this event, please email The ARC Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click an application button below for more details.Val CooperCRI Training Director