BECOME CRI MISSIONARY STAFF
Applications now being accepted.
We are calling forth pioneers to help us establish the new CRI Blue Ridge Base. Come and be part of our staff and help with year-round training events, missions schools, conferences, and deployments! Be a part of a presence-based, missional community as we build a farm, prayer room, training camp, and conference center as a fully functioning crisis response mission base.
The Lord is moving in a new way in this season for Crisis Response International, which is requiring us to grow our teams of volunteers and staff for a variety of different positions. If you have been feeling the tug on your heart and asking yourself how you can be more involved with CRI, this is your opportunity. Enjoy the benefits of living on base, being part of a team and deploying to and from the CRI Base. (We have some off-base roles)
As a full-time missionary staff, you can make use of our special personal fundraising platform to invite friends, family, and your church to help support you as a CRI Missionary and you will receive special training and leadership support.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS
PLEASE NOTE: All staff are required to be CRI trained and have deployed with CRí references or must have graduated from the ARC School. No positions are paid and all positions are responsible to raise their own support and may do so through CRí. Most positions require residency on or near the Mission Base just north of Roanoke, Virginia. Please send all questions to email@example.com.
- Administrative Assistant – assist in administrative duties
- Base Supervisor – oversee all areas of the base
- Base Projects Manager – manage projects and people involved on base
- Chaplaincy Coordinator/ Assistant – coordinate chaplaincy trainings, applications and deployments
- Chaplaincy Field Leader – lead chaplaincy deployments
- Deployment Assistant – assist Deployment Coordinator
- Deployment Field Leader – lead deployments
- Event Coordination Assistant – assist Event Coordinator
- Event Staff – help in the kitchen, moulage, admin, etc.
- HOPE Coordinator – schedule and facilitate the House of Prayer and Encounter
- Social Media Manager – assist CRí staff by managing social media platforms
- Kitchen Manager – cook, manage kitchen staff and create meal plans
- Mission Allies Program Coordinator – coordinate Mission Allies and projects
- Worship Leader – lead worship for events on base and in House of Prayer and Encounter
We are looking for Happy, Healthy and Holy Missionaries.
Happy – Seeking joy and peace; looking at life through the eyes of the promises God has given; trusting Jesus to go before them; finding the goodness of God the Father.
Healthy – Having done the inner work and walked with Jesus through the many trials of life in order to mature in character, spirit and identity. Living with their whole heart; desiring to pour into others what has been freely given.
Holy – Walking with the Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit; pursuing an unoffended lifestyle; desiring clean hands and a pure heart; operating in the power of God-given gifts and callings.
Missionary – Someone who promotes the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and builds community for people to thrive in the goodness of God. Their goals depend on the skills, experience and calling. Some will go out to the ends of the earth, and yet others will stay local and undergird those who go. Some will have seasons of coming and going. Even those who choose to do the amazing and valuable work of sending out others are considered missionaries, for without, who would do the sending?
They do what they do because they promote the Gospel and they believe in a community of believers who desire to see Jesus gain the rewards of His suffering in fulfillment of the Great Commission.
- Most importantly, you desire for Jesus to reap the rewards of His suffering by doing your own due diligence to fulfill the Great Commission in one way or another; whether that be through administrative work, coordinating, cleaning, manual labor, praying, serving, traveling, or otherwise.
- You desire to relocate to the Roanoke, VA area to be close to the base in Blue Ridge, VA.
- You are willing to seek the Lord for His provision of finances, whether that be through resources you currently have or raising support to become a fully funded missionary.
- You are interested in undergirding those who are being equipped and sent out regardless of whether or not you are going because as a family we work to support each other in their callings.
- You are willing to count the cost of living in a loving, accountable, missional community and to pursue the personal growth that will be necessary.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO KNOW
Here Are The Details
Those that are living on-base are expected to work full-time in the agreed upon capacity supporting one of the many departments. The cost of living on the camp per month is $199.00 for RV/camper parking (if available) and $299.00 for shared cabins. This includes meals, WiFi in designated areas, electric, water, etc.
It is our heart that we would be a blessing to the greater Roanoke area. That said, each missionary should know they are led to the surrounding area and expect to have community involvement outside of the base. Finding a local church body of some kind, making friends and enjoying the city and surrounding mountains are examples of this. CRí is an incredible family, but we greatly encourage our family members to be involved with relationships outside of CRí when pursuing a move to this area.
We believe that every person is gifted with unique talents and abilities that line up with the passions that God has given them. With that in mind, we believe that there is a place for everyone to be involved!
Mission Allies Program
Are you interested in coming to serve on the base but this isn’t the right season for you to come on as staff? Or maybe would you like to just hang out on the Mission Base to see if CRí culture is a fit for you? Then check out our Mission Allies Program which plugs you into projects and areas of service on the base. You are welcome to visit for a couple of days or even a couple of weeks to spend time praying, worshiping, working and fellowshipping alongside the CRí family. Let us know what skills you have along with what areas you are interested in and you can help pioneer this new season with us!