Hurricane Florence, a category 4 hurricane is approaching CRI’s hometown of Wilmington, NC. We are ready to deploy all relief assets and volunteers to assist affected families in the region.
Florence has a high probability of causing catastrophic damage with record storm surges, rainfall and winds are expected. We need your help now!
Our Relief Operations Will Entail:
- Two mobile kitchen units to provide hot meals.
- A 250×150 foot tent for distribution of relief supplies.
- Chaplains to provide spiritual and emotional first-aid.
- Relief teams to assist homeowners with clean-up.
- Mobile H.O.P.E. tent of worship & prayer.
We are accepting donations of relief items in Wilmington, NC and on our base camp after the storm passes. We have the ability to receive tractor trailer loads of supplies.
We are asking our partner churches and volunteers to help rally truckloads of resources to Wilmington A.S.A.P. or post landfall.
CRI trained Responders, please sign up for what appears to be a large scale relief operation in front of us. We need cooks, labor, admin, team leaders, singers, worship leaders and chaplains.
What We Need:
- Cash Donations
- Bottled Water (Stores resources are depleted here)
- Bulk Food Donations to Supply Mobile Kitchens
- Tarps, Gloves, Trash Bags, Tools, Dust Masks
- Generators, Fans, Shop Vacs, Dehumidifiers
- Baby Formula, Diapers, Hygiene Products
- Cleaning Supplies, Bleach, Clean-Up-Kits