Covid-19 has caused a global crisis and shaking, unlike any our generation has ever seen. We encourage you in this time to first and foremost seek the Lord in humility, with prayer and fasting. We believe our nation is on the verge of a Great Awakening. Let the Lord do a deep work in your heart in this time. Second, heed the advice of medical professionals. Fear is rooted in the heart, not in safety and precaution. Let’s lessen the spread now.
Here is how we are responding to the Covid-19 Crisis.
- We shipped 5000 N95 masks to a New York hospital.
- We shipped 5000 N95 masks to Nashville first responders.
- We are making plans to deploy Mobile Hope and medical operations.
- We have opened our “chaplain-on-call” program. If you or someone you know needs to talk about what they are presently experiencing, our chaplains are available. Simply text: chaplains to the # 51555.
- We are offering FREE online Basic Crisis Response Training. Get your friends and family trained NOW!
- We are preparing our response gear and Mission Base for our response.
- We are honoring requests by local, state, and national officials to minimize the spread of the virus.
- The CRI Staff have implemented protocols to keep the base safe so it can be used for relief operations.
Here is how you can help.
- We need volunteers at the CRI Base.
- We need Chaplains available to make calls.
- We need your support more than ever. Consider supporting CRI TODAY!