Crisis Response International
Mission Base, Training Camp, & Conference Center
Since 2007, Crisis Response International has trained nearly 10,000 crisis response volunteers to respond to the urgent needs of those affected by disaster and crisis around the world.
Our main challenges have been related to not owning our own facility for training events, not having staff housing or adequate warehouse space for an organization such as CRI.
We are excited to announce that CRI is in the final stages of contract negotiations to purchase an 84-acre training camp, mission base, and conference center located in Blue Ridge, Virginia!
With 21 structures, this camp facility would allow us to run year-round training events, schools, retreats, and conferences so we can train more volunteers and ultimately reach more people in crisis around the world.
In addition, the facility has plenty of room for our response trucks and trailers, warehousing for relief supplies and housing for full-time staff, so our team can really grow.
Right now we have the opportunity to purchase this camp of our dreams that has everything we need to take our training and deployment capabilities to the next level!
Property Includes: (click, “learn more button” below for camp pictures)
- Multipurpose dining/meeting hall for 150 people.
- Full commercial kitchen, walk-in cooler, and freezers.
- Two staff housing buildings with kitchens, living and dining rooms and porches.
- Eight dormitories that can house a minimum of 16 guests each.
- A prayer room (H.O.P.E.)
- Classroom space.
- A horse barn, farm, and livestock area.
- A single family home.
- Walking trails & bonfire area.
- A covered pavilion that can seat 100+.
- A large outdoor multipurpose building and warehouse.
- Maintenance shop & several accessory buildings.
- In-ground swimming pool.
- Large pond with dock and covered pavilion.
- Administrative offices.
- Acreage for future development.
- Large wooded areas.
- Property adjoins Jefferson National Forest in the Blue Ridge Mts.
- Right off the famous and historic Blue Ridge Parkway.
- Minutes to the Appalachian Trail.